Pages

avril 15, 2013

Winners!!!!

Bonsoir à tous! 

Good Evening all! 


Me voilà enfin pour annoncer nos premiers gagnants! 

Here I am at last to announce our first winners!

Je suis désolée pour le délai, il m'a fallu trouver où et comment faire pour avoir random. C'était pourtant très simple! et moi, je cherchais beaucoup plus compliqué, mdr. 

I am sorry for deadline, it was necessary me to find where and how to have random. It was nevertheless very simple! And I, I looked much more complicated, lol.

Enfin, voici nos gagnants!

Finally, here are our winners!

Je rappelle que les gagnants ont 8 jours pour me contacter à l'adresse valou250809@skynet.be pour revendiquer leur prix. Passé le délai, nous ferons un nouveau tirage pour les prix non revendiqués. 

I call back that the winners have 8 days to contact me at the address valou250809@skynet.be to claim their price. Crossed the deadline, we shall make a new edition for the not claimed prices.

C'est parti! 

C'est parti!



Défi # 1 - Love

Gagnant "Milk Coffee" - # 4 - Susan Kennedy


Gagnant "Kitty Bee" - # 3 - Deanne


Défi # 2 - Celebration 

Gagnant "Carte de Coeur" - # 11 - Jackie C


Gagnant "Meljen's Design" - # 6 - Nanaconnie



Défi # 3 - Easter / Pâques

Gagnant "Pattie's Creations" - # 10 - Craftygirl



Gagnant "Bungaboo" - # 5 - Berni



Gagnant "Digital Delights" - # 7 - Carol Gil


Félicitations à tous! 

Congratulations to all!


J'attends de vos nouvelles et je remercie encore tous les participants! 

I expect from your news and I still thank all the participants!


Je vous retrouve très vite avec les derniers gagnants! 

I find you very fast with the last winners!




2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks so much for this surprising win. I am so excited and honored.
    Hugs
    Berni

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, so happy to have won!!! Congrats to the others. Thank you so much.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    RépondreSupprimer